Monday, December 12, 2011

Charlie's First Halloween

Since he was only 6 days old, we didn't take many pictures, and we didn't dress up, but we had to go to Springville and celebrate and get out of the house. I couldn't believe how much planning went into getting everything ready to go - such a big life change! And then, wouldn't you believe it, in our scramble getting out the door I left the diaper bag at home!! You can imagine how I felt when I realized it. I cried. I felt like I already sucked at being a mom! I failed on our first outing. Fortunately, Meghan still had some diapers around the house for Kelan. Unfortunately, they were a size 3. Haha! So, this little newborn of mine wore a size 3 diaper for the rest of the night. But hey - it worked! Thank goodness! And we were able to enjoy some relaxing time with our family. Here's the one photo that Meg snapped of little Charlie being held by his Grandpa Russ:
We are loving this sweet little squishy-faced boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment