Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

So I know you can currently see this as the header of my blog, but I wanted to make a post about the Christmas card I had made this year! It turned out beautifully thanks to the help of my WONDERFUL sister-in-law Meghan. Yes, she took the pictures. Yes, she made the layout. Yes, she got them ordered and delivered asap. Yes, she IS amazing. Thanks for asking! :) Anyway, more to come about Christmas as the festivities begin, but until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE SHIPPS!

(And hopefully it will be a White Christmas for you, as I'm hoping it is for me!)

3 comments:

  1. This is proudly displaying on our fridge! It looks so good! Love the festive/fall-ish pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! I was actually hoping for snowy pictures, but the weather had different plans, and now I'm glad because of how they turned out and how warm they feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *bows* HAHA! :) It did turn out pretty cute. I need to get these pics on disc for you. Remind me, I get easily side-tracked these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete