Monday, March 29, 2010

Friends for Life :)

Well, my wonderful, challenging, and rewarding yoga certification is over! It was so much fun and I've made some life-long friends in the process! It was great to have such a small class and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

From L to R: Camille, Nadine, Stacey, Erica, Marcus, and Me! :)

This next picture has our two main instructors in it... Amy is the one on the left in the white tank, and Monica is in the green tank near the right. We are all doing our favorite poses :)So... if you ever want to do yoga, I'll bring along my spare mat and we'll have some fun! :) Plus, I need a bit more practice before I start to charge... so come get me while I'm free!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know this is something you really wanted to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture ha! I love that everyone's doing some different kind of yoga move :)

    ReplyDelete