Friday, December 4, 2009

A Much-Needed Trip to the Salon

The Saturday after Thanksgiving I went to see Hailey (I'm not sure if that's spelled right) at Serendipity Salon in Payson. She's been doing my sister-in-law Meghan's hair for years so I thought I'd try her out since I always love Meghan's hair! :)

She was really fun and I was more than glad to have my hair re-vamped for winter. I got a little brave and had her give me side-swept bangs too! Here are two pictures. I can't tell if the one with or without the flash is better so here's both:
Unfortunately, she was much better at blow-drying my hair straight than I am and it's been a struggle to make it all look this cute (especially the bangs) since I got it cut. I may call her and have her remind me what products she used because my hair felt SO good and now it just feels dry again. And I've asked Trevor for a Chi straightener for Christmas so hopefully I can have a much better straightener than the one I have now.

Anyway, I'm just glad that I have a little bit more color back on the top of my head where my natural color had grown in a lot. It makes cold weather a bit more enjoyable when you have warm-colored hair! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the bangs! Good choice :) You look great, and holiday-ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks GREAT... and tell Trevor that they sell Chi's at Costco for $60.... it is a GREAT deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! Its way cute, the color is really cute on you and your hairs gettin so long!!!

    ReplyDelete