Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our First Anniversary!

Trevor and I celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary on Sunday May 3rd! We are so happy to have made it to this big first milestone in our marriage! :)

To celebrate, we decided to buy lower bowl tickets to the Jazz-Lakers Playoff Game #4. The game was a blast even though the Jazz lost by over 20 points! :( But it was still fun to be there together, cheer, take pictures, and eat yummy ice cream! Here are a couple pics I took:
Also to celebrate, we got an hour long couples' massage. Andrea, the lady who usually does my massages, was so sweet to grab a friend and help us celebrate. They decorated our room with rose petals and candles to set a romantic mood! It was a wonderful, relaxing experience.

Trevor and I also decided to attend the temple the day before our anniversary. It was wonderful to go back to the place where we were married a year ago (although we got married in Salt Lake and went to Provo this time, it was still a great remembrance of that beautiful day a year ago).

Finally, we went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Shoga, and spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch watching TV. I really couldn't have asked for a better celebration. I look forward to being married for the infinite years to come :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on making it this far.... I know everyone says this, but I have to agree that the first year is the hardest (and really who am I to talk... I've only been married for a year and 11 months) but still. It should only go uphill from here! I'm glad y'all have fun celebrating your marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you two. I hope when you have kids and they grow up and get married that your heart glows and smiles as big as mom's and mine! You guys have really accomplished a great milestone! We are so pleased for you. May you enjoy many more to come!

    Love, Mom and DadDy Yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hoo one year!!! its gone so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two! :) Now that you've made it through the first year, I think it's time to add to your family. ;) And I DON'T mean a pet! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a blast. You guys are soo cute. Hope your Uncle is doing better. Jewel

    ReplyDelete