Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Little D's First Year Studio Photos

I took Delilah for a girl's day out to get her one year photos done at FotoFly in Draper, UT. I really wanted the studio look to go with the pink and gold and white theme. I was over the moon with how great the pictures turned out... I loved almost every one of them! If you've ever spent time with a 1-year-old, you'll know how difficult it can be to get them to cooperate and be happy. I am thoroughly impressed with the photographer I had and the studio in general. I'll definitely be going back in the future.

I love how well these photos capture her inquisitive, determined, curious, mischievous, sweet and silly personality. Our family wouldn't be complete without her, and I'm looking forward to seeing how each of her personality traits shines as she gets older.





I just love this one where she's doing her full-mouth, crinkly-nose, cheese-face smile at me!








No comments:

Post a Comment