Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Pickin'

We went to get some pumpkins at the local Eagle Mountain pumpkin patch last Saturday! Delilah fell asleep on the way over, so we left her nearby in the car (with the door open to keep an eye on her, don't worry!). So, there's no pictures of that cute girl, but I snapped a few of my boys and had Trevor get one of me and Charlie! I LOVE this time of year!
I can't believe this kid is almost 3!
Charlie's favorite thing in the whole place was this little metal sunflower decor. He stood and played with it nearly the whole time, and it was the only reason why he was mad that we had to go home. Silly boy. As he always says: "Flowehs Hahtifoo" which translates to "Flowers Beautiful" which translates to "What beautiful flowers!" haha. My silliest little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment