Saturday, February 22, 2014

Christmas Morning

After putting Charlie to bed on Christmas Eve, both Trevor and I were SO excited for Santa to come and leave presents under the tree. We just couldn't wait until the next morning when Charlie would see the new surprises waiting for him!
Finally, the next morning came. We went in to Charlie's room together and told him that Santa had come and he had some fun new things to play with! But first, he had to be patient and let us change his diaper. Sweet face :)
Finally, it was time! Here's his reaction upon rounding the corner and seeing everything (Sorry it's all so blurry... bad lighting combined with being too excited to check my settings means that all the photos turned out pretty crappy. Oh well, at least it's still documented!)
Needless to say, he was pretty excited about all the new things laying out for him to play with!
A grill, just like Daddy's!
Trevor showed him how to put ketchup and mustard on his food.
Lots of new hotwheels cars and a new car mat!
Vroom vroom.
Overall, I'd say he was a pretty happy boy. And that made us, as parents, pretty happy too!
We also got to open the presents wrapped under the tree and our stockings, which included the letter revealing the girl gender of our new baby! Some other notable gifts were socks, clothes/PJs, and a Mickey Mouse book set with electronic pad for Charlie. Trevor got a wallet... and it's funny because I honestly can't remember any of the other gifts at the moment. :P In our stockings we got lots of treats and Trevor gave me some yoga gear and a cover for our new iPad he had won at work. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas! I just have a question about your blog! I'm Heather and please email me whenever you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey alex- i saw you were leaving facebook. I'll have to find you on instagram. Anyways, I've been meaning to ask you about your photography. I've noticed you are into it (I am as well-- that's why I was curious). Are you starting a business? Congratulations again on the new arrival coming this summer.

    ReplyDelete