Monday, March 25, 2013

Charlie Randoms from March

Just a couple photos off my Canon camera from the last couple of weeks.
Can I just say that nap time is divine? Charlie looks like an angel when he sleeps, and I get a much-needed midday break :) I'm always very happy to see his cheery face after he's woken up!
And these other three are a few I snapped at the park on March 11th. I really can't believe how big he is getting. Maybe I need to just take a step out of the land of denial and deal with it ;) I just love his little squinty grimace/smile face (hahaha) and his sweet little hands:
I think it's safe to say he had fun that day. :)
I'm just so grateful for my husband and his fabulous job, which affords me the opportunity to stay home with this sweet boy every day. I live a very blessed life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted your blog on FB. I just added you to my list! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete