Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Officially Full Term!

As I was getting ready to make this blog post and I was uploading new pregnancy pictures, I realized that I could show some comparison pictures to REALLY show how big I'm getting. That will be my celebration of the fact that today is 37 weeks, which marks that I have officially reached "full term" and baby can come any time now and be completely ready for the world! Yay! Any bets on when he'll actually be here? My 40 week due date is October 25th.

So, some comparisons! Here I am back at about 27 weeks....
And this is what happens in about two months... WOW! I was shocked at the difference:
And here I am back at 28 weeks:
And 9 weeks later... holy baby bump! I guess you really do grow a lot right at the end!!:
Ready to meet this little baby boy! Getting the nursery ready and I'll post pictures once it's done, which could be a while ;)

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to meet him and cant wait to see the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love comparison pics! Can't believe your already 37 weeks!! Good luck! Hope this little guy comes quick... And easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the cutest baby belly! it's perfectly round :) are you still living in utah? I gotta meet this little man when he comes!!

    ReplyDelete