Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why Do I NEVER...

... have anything interesting to write about!?!?

Oh well. I guess for now you get to be entertained with recent life updates!

#1 - Trevor is feeling SO much better! After nearly 6 weeks of feeling AWFUL, we got him to a doctor again who prescribed prednisone (a steroid) to treat his UC flare-up. And guess what! They work soo well and he's so happy to feel back to normal. Of course, you can guess that missing over a month of school was not going to work, so he also discontinued from classes for the semester. Good news? We get at least 50% of his tuition back and have applied to get up to 85% back! Other good news? He'll continue classes next semester so Wymount is letting us stay where we live and not kicking us out! Whew! Talk about blessings :)

#2 - By the end of December, my entire department at work will be completely different. I recently had to let one person go (it just wasn't the right job for him), one is moving back to Arizona, and one is ready to move to a different department within the company. Sigh. It's stressful just thinking about finding, hiring, and training 3 new people in the next month. Wish me luck and pray for me!

#3 - Still LOVING Netflix! I think I'm on disc 6 of season 1 of Charmed. I just LOVE that movies show up in my mailbox. Also love the instant movies! Ahhh, definitely one of the best decisions I've made in a while.

#4 - Getting ready for the Christmas program at church. It's coming up in less than 3 weeks now. I'm trying not to panic. ;) I'm sure it will all turn out fine, right? RIGHT?

#5 - Got some more NEW BOOTS! Cute, huh? Very similar to the gray ones that I love, minus the wedge heel. That's my very favorite part of cold weather - the excuse to wear boots and other cute sweaters and such!

#6 - Finally picked up my yoga training certificate. Haha. Yes, yes, I know - I finished the training in March. For some reason I kept thinking they would mail it to me and finally figured out I had to go in and grab it. Good news? They still had it! I took it home and framed it! It all feels very legitimate and complete now. I'm still up to teach you some yoga if you're interested!

#7 - Just REALLY REALLY excited for Thanksgiving and the fact that this week is a 3-day work week! Woo hoo! Ready to spend time with family and eat some goooood food!

Peace out for now! And comment, please! Because I don't even know if anyone even reads my scarcely-used blog anymore! :(

8 comments:

  1. So glad I got to be there for the big moment . . . when you picked up your yoga certificate! Now you just need to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog! Cute boots by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it! Thanks for the update, and I love the boots. I am glad to hear Trevor is feeling so much better, that is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone still likes to hear what you guys are up to! Good post. :) I still check in on your blog when you do post something new, so keep 'em coming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definitely on my google reader. I think it's sa-weet that you're a certified yoga instructor. Also, were we the only two apartments in Wymount that trekked to the game yesterday? It sure felt like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read it! i'm always excited to see you've updated it. so glad trevor is feeling better and glad you're not getting kicked out of your apartment! love love love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! It's so glad to know that people still read my blog! :) It's nice to have friends and I hope every one of you have a G R E A T Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog! Here, if you wanna know who's reading your blog, get that widget from Feedjit. It's on Heather's blog on the right side. Yes, it only tells what city they visited from, BUT it tells you how long ago they looked at your blog, and if they clicked on any of your links :) Heather stole hers from me. I check mine often to see who loves me ;)

    ReplyDelete