Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wake Me Up...

...when September ends!

I just had to get one more quick blog post in before September was gone. I can't believe how quickly time is flying! Just week after week of work. I guess that's just how life goes sometimes ;)

But, just for fun, here is a potpourri of pictures from the last little while:

This picture should be added to my post about seeing Chris Carrabba perform at Thanksgiving Point. But, if I put it there, none of you would ever have seen it... and my friend Miriam and I look so darling that I feel it's worth showcasing:
At the BYU football game against Nevada last Saturday (we lost). Please pardon my awful squinty face as it was very hot and bright where we were sitting:
These next pictures are ones I took when Trevor and I went on our annual fall drive up the canyon two weekends ago. Most of these pictures are taken up where Sundance Ski Resort resides. Please enjoy the pictures in all of their slightly-enhanced beauty ;)





Anyway, HAPPY AUTUMN! And, welcome, October. We are ready for you and all your Halloween-y glory! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment