Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lots 'n Lots of Dates

In January, Trevor and I went on a lot of dates. We enjoyed many movies, dinners, and a few sports events. Fortunately, we had received gift cards and coupons for Christmas to make this a little less expensive. But, unfortunately, we still spent a little more money then we should have. Here are Trevor's tips on how to fix this problem. But below I've posted a couple pictures of us for your enjoyment (because these are the only pictures I have to show anyone haha).These next two were taken at the BYU v. UNLV basketball game, for which I got free tickets! It was pretty fun even though we lost. We took way more pictures than these, but I picked the "best". Right after forcing Trev to take all these pictures, the girl in yellow behind us asked me how long we'd been married, thinking for SURE that we were newlyweds. When I said 8 1/2 months she was surprised. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but I'm going to assume it's a GREAT thing that we are still crazy about each other 9 months into our marriage! :)
If you've been on any fun dates lately that are cheap and/or unique, let me know! We've been searching for cheap date ideas to make up for our overspenditure last month. :)

2 comments:

  1. So, I was thinking that a picnic in an elevator would be a cool date

    That's all I've got

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to a toy store and don't buy anything, just play with all the toys. This entertained Patrick and I for hours. Don't forget hippity-hop races.

    ReplyDelete