Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Photo A Day

Last month I decided to participate in the photo a day challenge again. It was pretty fun to try to think of what I would take a picture of throughout the day. And I also like how it kind of documents what I did during the month. First, here's the picture of the list I worked off of this month:
So, without further ado, here we go!

1. Outside, 2. One (one toy, many different uses!)
3. Coin 4. Somewhere You Sat
5. Logo (for my blog) 6. Writing (journal post from 9 years ago that day)
7. 8 O'clock (a.m.) 8. Glasses
9. Messy 10. Ring
11. Purple 12. Spoon (ice cream in Jackson Hole!)
13. Simple (fruit and cream crepes)  14. Arrow
15. Ready (for Charlie not to be sick anymore!)  16. Food
17. Faces (Kelan's 2nd birthday)  18. Inside
19. Hole  20. Today
21. Cool  22. Home (getting ready to fly to NC!)
23. Pair (of baby sunglasses)  24. Path
25. Fresh  26. Dream
27. Tap  28. Clock
29. Down  30. Card
31. Hidden (baby toes and feet on the beach!)
I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment with questions about any of the pictures or let me know which ones are your FAVORITES! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that your such a good photographer. That's something that I would really love to get into someday. My question is, what program did you use to create your blog logo? I would like to make some of my own logos. Also, I think that numbers 3, 13, and 18 are my favorites... Very colorful and artistic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found a boat online and used Photoshop to edit the header. I'd really like to get Illustrator so I can make my own logos and things, though! That's probably the best program to use (albeit expensive!) :) Thanks for commenting and loving my pictures :D

      Delete