Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Graduation from BYU!

For your viewing enjoyment, here are some pictures from the two big days (April 23rd and 24th), as well as a photo shoot I did at a later date in front of the BYU sign with my mom and brother as photographers! :) Enjoy!
This is the best picture EVER:
My parents gave me an electric keyboard for graduation! I love it!:
Me and Melanie:
This WAS my school!:

Right after I walked, my two favorite men (my dad and my hubby) gave me these beautiful flowers! :)
Melanie and I had hot red shoes!:
It was very windy:
Me and Jenny:
My whole family!:
Me and my sweet hubby:
And, I had to show off my cute dress I got for graduation! I wore those red shoes with it as well as red earrings! :)
Hope you enjoyed some of the pics. There are soo many good ones it was hard to choose. Maybe I'll post more later if I'm feeling the urge. It feels wonderful to be graduated. It's quite liberating if I do say so myself! :)

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS sweet girl! One big step for you accomplished! I am excited to work with you at the womens expo on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who did you give your stole to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Enjoy your school-free life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love your pictures...and your shoes...and your earrings :) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one of you and Mike jumping up! So cute! Enjoy your new found freedom!!

    Flying up this weekend for a visit and to meet my new nefew. Will you guys be around? Would be fun to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! That is so exciting. I am very happy for you. So what is next?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get that cute dress? I am on the hunt for a cute dress for my grad in Aug.

    ReplyDelete